Support and dialogue are crucial to the promotion and protection of human rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex persons (LGBTI). The LGBTI platform human rights builds networks and provides information and resources.
Please feel invited to contact Sarah Kohrt about any of these areas!
- Promoting action: The LGBTI platform’s main focus is the Yogyakarta Alliance, an open network for integrating LGBTI rights into foreign policy and development cooperation.
- Building contacts, spreading information: The LGBTI platform alerts you to events, studies, reports, and funding sources. To receive our newsletter, send an email to Sarah Kohrt.
- Reports, interviews, studies, and other documents on the current state of LGBTI rights in the Global South and Eastern Europe are also available from our virtual library.
- Additional forums are provided by the blog and respekt! magazine from the LSVD (Lesbian and Gay Federation in Germany).
- Crossings & Alliances is a series of events organized by the Hirschfeld-Eddy Foundation about international LGBTI human rights. Launched in October 2014, it has taken place in numerous cities throughout Germany.
The LGBTI platform is supported by Dreilinden gGmbH.